As you enter this four-part seminar, The Truth of America’s Founding - Your Heritage and Mine, that you will be examining and learning, from primary
sources, the principles and ideas our Founders used to establish the American Republic. Appreciate how the American experiment was designed to respect the freedom and dignity of the individual by strictly limiting the power and scope of civil government.
It is crucial for Americans to gain an understanding of how and why our constitutional
republic was established. Only then will we be able to secure the “Blessings of Liberty” for our children and grandchildren. Liberty under Biblical principles with Church and State working together under Higher Authority is our American heritage, and it is the blessing we earnestly seek to preserve for posterity.
This course is appropriate for use as a one-day seminar, or can be taught in four separate sessions.
Complete Instructor/Host Kit Includes:
- 1 Truth of America's Founding Student Manual
1 "Pray. Study. Act." Bumper Sticker
- 4 Truth of America's Founding Lectures on video in flash drive (see below)
- 1 IOTC Branded Binder with loose leaf host/instructor manual
- 1 Monumental DVD, hosted by Kirk Cameron
- 3 Books:
- The Role of Pastors and Christians in Civil Government, Book by David Barton
- The Threat of Islam to Liberty and Christianity, Book by Stephen McDowell
- One Nation Under God, Pocket Constitution with Other Founding Documents
- 1 Flash Drive Includes:
- "Affiliate Training" Videos
- Reading Assignments
- Supplemental Videos for Use in Class
- Email scripts and other promotional materials, including Truth of America's Founding promotional Flyer
Individual Instructor/Host Manual Includes:
- 1 Branded IOTC Binder with loose leaf host/instructor manual
- 1 "Pray. Study. Act." Bumper Sticker
- 1 Flash Drive (see above)