Discover What You Need To Know About The Role Of The Sheriff And How You Can Support The Constitutional Role Of The Sheriff!
Complete Student Kit Includes:
- Lay Flat Student Manual for Easy Note-Taking
- 8 Lessons on a 3-disc DVD set
- Saddleback Leather Constitution Book
Institute on the Constitution invites you to dive deep into what it means to be a Constitutional Sheriff. In this course, not only will you learn the necessary powers and duties of the Sheriff, you will also learn the American View of law and government according to our Founders, the essential doctrine of interposition, the importance of the oath of office, and what any citizen can do to support their Sheriff.
8 Lessons Include:
- The Oath of Office Part 1
- The Oath of Office Part 2
- The American View of Law and Government
- The Laws of Nature and Nature's God
- Powers and Duties: Police Recruitment
- Upholding Your Oath
- How to Support Your Sheriff