What you will learn from this course:
- How the duty of the jury is misrepresented by civil authorities.
- How the jury has a dual responsibility – to judge the LAW as well as the facts in a case.
- The role, power, and independence of the jury as a check on government.
Duty of the Jury Course Student Kit:
- Spiral Bound Student Manual for Easy Note-Taking
- 2 DVDs containing the 6 lectures in a series on the "Duty of the Jury":
Lecture 1. The Biblical Foundation of Law
Lecture 2. Origin and Development of Trial by Jury
Lecture 3. The American View of Trial by Jury
- Lecture 4. The History of Jury Independence
- Lecture 5. So You’ve Been Called
- Lecture 6. A Guide for Prospective Jurors