1. This course was created using ONLY primary source documents; allowing students to read exactly what our founders & founding documents state. No opinions or summaries are present like in today's school textbooks.
2. Students learn about events and views of our founders leading up to the first draft of the Constitution. This gives students a contextual understanding of the words written.
3. Words and definitions change over time. Our course was written to help students understand the words of the Constitution as the writers understood them.
4. MUCH MORE!
Course Kit Includes:
Spiral-Bound Student Manual for Easy Note-Taking
- 12, 20 min. Lessons, Given By Your Instructor, IOTC President Jake MacAulay, via DVD
- Quizzes to Test Your Knowledge After Each Lesson
- Supplemental Homework Reading Included: The Mayflower Compact, How Tyranny Came to America, much more...
- Graduation Certificate Given Upon Completion
- Worth 1 Full-Semester Credit Hour for High School Civics Or Government (Private, Public, and Home Schools)
- One-on-one Online Support With Certified Instructors via Private Facebook Group and/or E-mail