Meet the ONLY Maryland Constitution Course taught In Maryland, including all Maryland law schools!
This manual gives you a fool-proof way to teach the Maryland Constitution.
In this course, your students will learn:
- The Constitutional Limitations on Maryland's Civil Government
- How to Hold State Officials Accountable to Their Sworn Oath
- How You Can Get Involved With Government At A Local Level
Included within the teacher (host) manual:
- A step-by-step guide to planning & teaching the course
- Answers to tests
- Word-by-word responses to each homework question
- Suggested agenda to help each class run smoothly
*This manual was designed to accompany the Maryland Constitution Course Lecture Series, and Maryland Constitution Course Student Manual. You may purchase them all separately, or in a kit.